Bowhunting is taking a backseat?????

I saw Schwarber was not cleared to play defense.....:( We need his hot bat, but I'm sure Joe will use him in a clutch situation if/when needed.

I'm feeling less and less alone.:) Kluber just isn't a normal man to bat against. Was real lucky/talented last night. And when the Tribe have their bats, hard to beat. It ain'nt over till the large lady sings tho. I think Cubs still will give it a go. Been interesting.

I just got back from Chicago and what an AMAZING trip. AMAZING. Yes they dropped the first two games, but Sunday night was right up there with the births of my children and catching a 23 northern pike ice fishing in Canada lol
I can't even begin to describe how much fun it was. I was on Chicago Fox 32 news twice and CNN!!! Hahahahaha.....my wife said from now I should stay away from tv cameras. lol

Here's to hoping for a great performance from The Bearded Flame Thrower tonight and hopefully the offense remembered to bring their bats as they left Chicago! Super Schwarber is back in the lineup!!!!

GO CUBS GO!

I wondered if you survived! Glad to hear you made it out in one piece. I hope we can force a game seven and then anything can happen. Fly the "W"!!!!

How about those Cubs?

Not a cub fan but one of my best friend is so I am cheering them on.

Game 7 should be exciting

I have some issues with how the game was managed and some of the decisions made, but I will accept the end result!

CUBS WIN, CUBS WIN, HOLY COW!!!!!
cubs win.jpg

Ok - now for all you Indians fans out there.....to be honest it is really a shame either team had to lose. You guys did a great job of fighting your way back and nearly snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. You obviously have some good young talent to build on. To be honest it was rather remarkable that you got as far as you did based on some of the adversity the team faced. I would say there is always next year, but I know how old that gets. Congratulations to the Indians and their fans - they had a great season and playoff's.

Back