Anyone know where "Bullwinkle" from the old QDMA forums hangs out at?

OkieKubota

Staff member
I miss Bull's postings of "woe is me" and all the mind changing he had in that search for a 150"...

Does anyone know what forum he hangs out at now or even if he knows about this place?

I thought he said DeerBuilder.com but I'm not sure...I tried reading that forum and there is something about the software I don't like that make it hard to read

Thanks - I knew he was a Wisconsin guy. It would be nice if he would stop by since a bunch of the old crowd is here. I just wanted to see how his plantings are doing and what his fall forecast is for his place...

I was wondering where he was as well. If anyone knows how to get ahold of him, please invite him over. He uses the same drill as me and was always helpful about responding to my questions. Too bad we only communicated by PM.

Sent Bull an e-mail; I've always enjoyed his threads and input. Hopefully the e-mail will reach him;haven't used the e-mail in a while. In checking the subjects on other forums none appeared that pointed to him. he has a unique style and way of seeing things which was reflected in his thread subjects. I hope Bullwinkle joins in here.

Sent Bull an e-mail; I've always enjoyed his threads and input. Hopefully the e-mail will reach him;haven't used the e-mail in a while. In checking the subjects on other forums none appeared that pointed to him. he has a unique style and way of seeing things which was reflected in his thread subjects. I hope Bullwinkle joins in here.
Hopefully he still has that email. I always liked Bull...

Bull did respond. Happily he is still the same Bull we have come to know and enjoy. He appreciates that we have sought him out. Bull misses all the people on the old forum and will rejoin us at some point. He shared with me some of his habitat projects and suffice it to say he is " STILL ALL IN". I'll leave it up to him to share his new projects with us all when he is ready. I'll be sure to send him a reminder now and then that we miss his posts and threads. Bull has not joined any forums since the old one.

Last edited:
Bull did respond. Happily he is still the same Bull we have come to know and enjoy. He appreciates that we have sought him out. Bull misses all the people on the old forum and will rejoin us at some point. He shared with me some of his habitat projects and suffice it to say he is " STILL ALL IN". I'll leave it up to him to share his new projects with us all when he is ready. I'll be sure to send him a reminder now and then that we miss his posts and threads. Bull has not joined any forums since the old one.

Thanks Dave!

Back