Absolute monster. Age/score?

Man he has some bad luck with that tool - first pic it's in his head, third pic looks like it's in his.....ummmm, well.....behind!:eek:

When you figured the score I thought you counted the tool being stuck in his head!!!!:D

Yep - true monster right there...your going to need a bigger gun!

Well at least you didn't ask if he should be a "cull" buck or not! Those drive me nuts.

This little buck could become quite the stud or at least be very unique down the road. If he keeps his antler deformity he will certainly be identifiable from year to year!

I would call him "Droopy".....just seems to fit.

Oh lord, I don't know why this made me laugh so hard. Another forum I am on is just wrought with thread after thread like this, but with 130" bucks. Lots of guys just SURE their 130 is a boomer.

Thanks for the laugh. Hopefully that young buck heals his pedicle damage and turns into a stud for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Well at least you didn't ask if he should be a "cull" buck or not! Those drive me nuts.

This little buck could become quite the stud or at least be very unique down the road. If he keeps his antler deformity he will certainly be identifiable from year to year!

I would call him "Droopy".....just seems to fit.
You bet he could become a stud some day. We had a buck with white feet a few years ago. He was easy to ID because of his feet. He had tiny 3 inch spikes as a yearling. The following year he was a 90 inch class 8 point. Never got to see him as a 3 year old. He was a victim of a x bow...got shot in the butt during that 2nd year. Don't know if he survived. Would have loved to see him at 4.5.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lots of little bucks can become a stud someday, but they need to not try to become one before they are ready:

aOYsn6g.jpg

Back