18 cell trays

Mark1427

I went to order a flat of 18 cell from BRT and they are out of that size.
What other vendor do yall go to for air pruning supplies?

Thanks, mark

I've ordered directly from RM. There shipping is a little high. I can't imagine that BRT will be out of stock for long. Did you shoot him an email?

I got mine from Stuewe and Sons (http://www.stuewe.com/)......they have TONS of stuff. I ordered a whole case, but I don't remember if you have to order that much or not? Give them a shout, they were great to work with.

I've ordered directly from RM. There shipping is a little high. I can't imagine that BRT will be out of stock for long. Did you shoot him an email?

I didn't send an email to him.
I thought you had to have a commercial account with root maker to buy from them.

I will check both resources out this weekend. Thanks for the replies.

Mark, any word on this? I would also like to order some and I'm hoping to hear your results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't heard from BRT, I messaged him in the other forum and have not gotten a reply.

I didn't go to the manufacturer site, was trying to show support to a member.

I just asked these folks for a quote on some trays. I shall report back on their reply.
Well my quote arrived and I asked for pricing on 4 trays, which was $14 and change plus $28 shipping. Kinda hurt my feelings, that is a little more than I want to pay.
Still no reply from BRT.

Maybe a large order with several people, who live close by, getting involved would be the way to go. I'm considering something similar myself. Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark1427

You will be pleased with those trays. I am assuming you got the express tray where each cell can be moved to another location in the 6 long grid 3 wide grid. Sure helps keep lights well positioned as different seedlings grow at different rates.

Wayne

Sorry Mark but I grow under lights and sort of gives a one track mind.

MattPatt in Texas was a big growing outside two years ago. It certainly works. I did some chestnuts and some sawtooth outside late last year. Started them in late April and had them in a cage to keep the squirrels off of them. They turned out fine.

Good luck.

Wayne

Back