Property Line Markers

BoneCrusher20

Our property line with my neighbors has just been an old cattle fence and we are friendly enough to call that good.

However as years go by that cattle fence dissappears. What do you use for permanent property line markers. Only really care for logging purposes so they have visual

PVC, Steel Pipe, T Post????? Other solutions that stand test of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put white PVC on a T post turned upside down,Around me if post in ground upside down then it means something.I usually write on a copy of survey what it means also

Our property line with my neighbors has just been an old cattle fence and we are friendly enough to call that good.

However as years go by that cattle fence dissappears. What do you use for permanent property line markers. Only really care for logging purposes so they have visual

PVC, Steel Pipe, T Post????? Other solutions that stand test of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have in-ground rebar that can be found with a metal detector for corner pins. Our property is wooded so we paint trees with tree paint along the border. Just before a timbering, we have our forester put extra flagging on the border any place where the loggers will get close.

Back