Why does the DEERHUNTERFORUM page not load properly?

As a general FYI, we're trying to schedule the move of the forum to a different provider for Friday March 17, 2023. If the forum is closed temporarily, please do not be alarmed. It will have a new look, when it's at the new location, but we expect all content to migrate seemlessly.

Glad to see it's back up and running again. I thought it was over after not being able to load it on my laptop or iPhone for weeks.
Odd it wouldn’t work on your iPhone? mine has worked on my iPhone and iPad the entire time.

As a general FYI, we're trying to schedule the move of the forum to a different provider for Friday March 17, 2023. If the forum is closed temporarily, please do not be alarmed. It will have a new look, when it's at the new location, but we expect all content to migrate seemlessly.
We're scheduled for migration for 8:00am eastern tomorrow..I'll be taking the forum offline around 7:30am. We'll get the DNS repointed as soon as we're told they're done.

Mine hasn't been working through Tapatalk. The support person said the Tapatalk plugin is not running so can y'all look into that too?

Mine hasn't been working through Tapatalk. The support person said the Tapatalk plugin is not running so can y'all look into that too?
Tapatalk is powered by a forum add in/on. We had to disable all add ins for migration. It might work again post migration, if there's a free cloud add on. I'll know more tomorrow afternoon.

I think everything is back up and running. If there's anything broken, please report it here. The current "issues list".

1. You will need to upload avatar pictures again. The legacy avatar plug-in is not supported here.
2. We're working on the colors for the forum, to get them to the old colors, and not default blue. If you see anything that isn't readable, please let us know. If you preferred the stock blue, you can pick your own theme. In the bottom black row, you'll see some text that says "DeerHunterForum v2". Click that, and you can pick a different theme.

Last edited:
I looks like I can no longer post pics from ipad. I click on the picture icon and I get the choices of photo library, take picture, or files, but when I click on photo library I get a blank screen.

I looks like I can no longer post pics from ipad. I click on the picture icon and I get the choices of photo library, take picture, or files, but when I click on photo library I get a blank screen.
I just tried from one of the family iPads. When I hit the Photo Library, I saw all the pics on the iPad. Do any of the other options work? (Camera/Files)

I'm mildly suspicious of some sort of permissions setting on your iPad. (Maybe Safari isn't allowed to access the camera and or photo location)

Test
I just tried from one of the family iPads. When I hit the Photo Library, I saw all the pics on the iPad. Do any of the other options work? (Camera/Files)

I'm mildly suspicious of some sort of permissions setting on your iPad. (Maybe Safari isn't allowed to access the camera and or photo location)
It only happens on this forum and after the switch. Previously, I had no problems. The page freezes and I just have to exit the forum to do anything else.

That ^^^^^ worked, lets see if the photo library works.

It didn’t, page freezes and the only option is to exit, click another home screen icon, delete the Deer Hunter tab, and click on it again to enter the forum. I had to sign in again and give my password after the switch so re-doing that probably won’t help. I keep my frequently used forums on my home page as it’s easier and I stay logged in. I’m far from technical so I’m at a loss.

Back