What's for dinner???

Triple C

Post some pics up boys! In 43 years in the same field, I've never worked from home. Been here since Monday and am pleasantly surprised at how productive it has been. Busy as ever with no distractions! No water cooler chat...folks just popping in the office to shoot the breeze...no unnecessary meetings and so forth. At any rate...concocted a fine marinara sauce with ground beef and served up some fine spaghetti bolognese with a few hot italian sausages on the side for the Ms and me this evening.
spaghetti bolognese.JPG

Sorry, but just finished the last of a big batch of beef stew(Got 5 meals out of it for the wife and I). Although working efficiently is challenging with the remote work thing, I’m not missing 31/2 hours of daily commuting (I’m putting in exhausting long days...but I’m doing it from my happy place). Tomorrow will do a big batch of wild boar spaghetti sauce:)

Working from home is tough.
d858161caacd65993632ea5de2687e5d.jpg

Sorry, but just finished the last of a big batch of beef stew(Got 5 meals out of it for the wife and I). Although working efficiently is challenging with the remote work thing, I’m not missing 31/2 hours of daily commuting (I’m putting in exhausting long days...but I’m doing it from my happy place). Tomorrow will do a big batch of wild boar spaghetti sauce:)
elk...It ain't happening without pics! Post that batch of boar sketti up!

T-Max...No I didn't. But couldn't help put a pic of the infamous A1 in with the plate. I'm bout 50/50 on using A1. I actually like the taste of it even on a fine steak.
I'm with you. It has its place. Another fine meal Triple C!

Back