What happens when your wife send you to tractor supply for dog food

JohnL48

You come home with one of these
0c2e65ff06af164128339a3597c446ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Ummmmm......that's NOT dog food! You better hope you can get it to the shed before she sees it AND she better not see the bill or your gonna be walking funny, with her foot up your butt!!!!!

Nice looking mower.....hope you built the dog a nice doghouse 'cause you may be staying there for a while!!!!!

Nicely done!

As I'm sure you know, it will cost you 3X the cost!

For the young men in the crowd -

See, when my oldest kid was starting hunting he had an idea - not a great idea, but I'll give him credit for trying. A little background - I hunt mostly with a bow. Our exclusive archery season is four weeks. The fifth Saturday the muzzle loader season starts. We keep hunting with a bow. I guess my son felt like we needed to branch out. He wanted a powder gun. "Dad! They are only $150!"
"Yes," I said, "But, you'll need a $100 of supplies (this was in the late 1990s)." Continuing, I explained we would need to double the $250 that it would take to get him into the game as I would need to get outfitted as well. I looked at the boy, hesitating only momentarily, and continued, "Now we're up to $500. When your mother finds out we spent that much, she'll feel free to outfit HERSELF at twice the amount! After all, there are two of us and only one of her!" He agreed that $1,500 was a lot to put out for a $150 momentary thought. Today, he's married with an 11-month old son. I'm anxiously waiting to see if the lesson stuck....

John, awesome mower, but I don't see any dog food in there. I trust you had already taken that in with a few dog treats first just to smooth things over first lol!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Well that will teach her a lesson! Guess it's going to be hard not to have a chaperone the next time you go.

Nicely done!

As I'm sure you know, it will cost you 3X the cost!

For the young men in the crowd -

See, when my oldest kid was starting hunting he had an idea - not a great idea, but I'll give him credit for trying. A little background - I hunt mostly with a bow. Our exclusive archery season is four weeks. The fifth Saturday the muzzle loader season starts. We keep hunting with a bow. I guess my son felt like we needed to branch out. He wanted a powder gun. "Dad! They are only $150!"
"Yes," I said, "But, you'll need a $100 of supplies (this was in the late 1990s)." Continuing, I explained we would need to double the $250 that it would take to get him into the game as I would need to get outfitted as well. I looked at the boy, hesitating only momentarily, and continued, "Now we're up to $500. When your mother finds out we spent that much, she'll feel free to outfit HERSELF at twice the amount! After all, there are two of us and only one of her!" He agreed that $1,500 was a lot to put out for a $150 momentary thought. Today, he's married with an 11-month old son. I'm anxiously waiting to see if the lesson stuck....

Important life lesson....:). This is why my guided hunting trips came to an end.

Back