Treestand deal

Hoosierhunting

FYI - I found Millenium M100U stands for $159.99 at a place called Rogers Sporting Goods out of Kansas City. They ship UPS Ground for free and they didn't charge sales tax as I'm out of state. They showed them in stock too. Seems like a steal, but full disclosure I've never ordered from this place before (used PayPal to be safe). I'll update this when I get a tracking number and also when I receive them to let you guys know how it goes.

I have gotten a fair amount of waterfowling gear from Rogers with no issues. Can't speak for the stand.

Just about all I hunt out of. I only have the 1 stand and about 60 blocks. You won't find a more comfortable lock on stand out there guaranteed.
Complaints I have heard is that it sits low so some have trouble standing up.
I too have used Roger's with no complaints. Pretty good price on a great stand

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just about all I hunt out of. I only have the 1 stand and about 60 blocks. You won't find a more comfortable lock on stand out there guaranteed.
Complaints I have heard is that it sits low so some have trouble standing up.
I too have used Roger's with no complaints. Pretty good price on a great stand

Thanks!!!!!

I bought a bunch of stands from Roger's last year, similar deal. They are a top notch Hunting retailer, no fear. I sometimes go to Cabela's in Kansas City on black Friday, but usually buy more stuff up the road at Roger's. Good deals.

Glad to hear you guys have had good experiences with Rogers. I'm always leery after a few bad experiences with online electronics stores. I own a couple of the stands already and extra brackets; IMHO they're the best lock ons out there.

This is a great deal, just ordered. This is my #1 preferred stand. I have about 10 brackets and one stand. Can move to whatever tree you'd like. Just got a backup for a friend or invade I want to leave one in a tree.

Does the M100 come with the chain and bracket system? I only have the M25s now. Been wanting one with the full seat and the brackets.

I believe they do. Most new ones come with ratchet strap. I prefer chains. When I see the Chains for sale I buy a couple.

Does the M100 come with the chain and bracket system? I only have the M25s now. Been wanting one with the full seat and the brackets.
I bought a 100u and it came with the chain system not the strap. Most of mine stay in the tree year round which is why I prefer chains.

Back