Tractor Supply Launched Rewards Program

TSC needed to do something.....at least in my area Rural King stores are kicking TSC's butt up and down the side-walk!!!! I rarely go into a TSC anymore......

Wish they would put one in Bowling Green, KY. We have a TSC which isn't great but it beats the crap out of our other option, Stockdale's. That place is useless.

Wish they would put one in Bowling Green, KY. We have a TSC which isn't great but it beats the crap out of our other option, Stockdale's. That place is useless.

We got a new one in Elizabethtown last year. It's awesome, really good prices on anything I've checked.
Our daughter gave me handwritten coupons or "free passes" for Fathers' Day. One of them says she'll laugh at one of my crappy jokes. One says she'll give me a hug anytime I ask. One of them says "Free Pass For One Trip to Rural King together".

Last edited:
What I have seen here - and this is just an observation in my piss-ant town. Rural King is for those that truly live in rural areas, while TSC is for the yuppies that live on the edge of town that think, or want you to think, they live in the country. In general terms, TSC has fancy SUV's in the parking lot and RK has dirty pick-up trucks in it. I know where I belong!

We've got both. RK cracks me up as you can buy horse feed, a leather couch, chicks, and jewelry for your woman, and get free popcorn all in same place. I still like TS slightly better as easier to hop in and out of . And their nut and bolt department has everything one could ever need. Gun prices in RK are unbelievably cheap. I try not to go near that display as it costs me money.

What I have seen here - and this is just an observation in my piss-ant town. Rural King is for those that truly live in rural areas, while TSC is for the yuppies that live on the edge of town that think, or want you to think, they live in the country. In general terms, TSC has fancy SUV's in the parking lot and RK has dirty pick-up trucks in it. I know where I belong!

I'm with you. Looks like the Elizabethtown, KY store is the closest one to my farm in Cave City. 43 miles. May have to make a little road trip over the weekend.

Back