Time for comedy !

I'm quite sure the SOBs can, they have plenty of info to plagiarize off this and couple other sites they scattered all of us on to in an effort to suppress The Knowledge. Thank you Drycreek for not using that vulgar combo of letters on your thread.:)

I knew that would get y’all stirred up. I still get their emails,:eek: just to play the deer age thingy and puff my chest up when I’m right:D

I really thought that teaching someone to deer hunt from home was a little presumptive, especially wanting to be paid for information that I’m pretty sure has been published everywhere for years.

I knew that would get y’all stirred up. I still get their emails,:eek: just to play the deer age thingy and puff my chest up when I’m right:D

I really thought that teaching someone to deer hunt from home was a little presumptive, especially wanting to be paid for information that I’m pretty sure has been published everywhere for years.
Is the title of the book for $29.95 Trim Healthy Hunter 101, Making Hunting Great Again, Recycling Plagiarized Arrows, or Tipsy Tips for Treestands. Or maybe "Hunting For Dummies"?

They didn’t say or I don’t recall, but a better question is what in the world are you doing posting at 3:19 AM ?:eek:
Wow you are observant. You know how it is when you get old. Go to bed early and wake up at 3 am and can't fall asleep again. I find if I read a little bit I fall asleep again. And it really worked this time, I was out like a light and overslept my normal wakeup time

Back