Run moose, run!!!

This camera is 1 mile from where i was hunting last october. I was creeping through the timber at first light in heavy fog, and a pack of wolves started howling right on top of me. I dont care who you are, that will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. Very creepy.

This camera is 1 mile from where i was hunting last october. I was creeping through the timber at first light in heavy fog, and a pack of wolves started howling right on top of me. I dont care who you are, that will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. Very creepy.
You're allowed to shoot them in self-defense, right?

You're allowed to shoot them in self-defense, right?
Absolutely. And even if you legally couldnt, who cares? I wouldnt let myself be killed by wild animals to avoid legal troubles. No government agency has the power to deny you your right to protect your own life. It goes beyond a constitutional right, its a natural right, shared by every living thing.

Last edited:
Absolutely. And even if you legally couldnt, who cares? I wouldnt let myself be killed by wild animals to avoid legal troubles. No government agency has the power to deny you your right to protect your own life. It goes beyond a constitutional right, its a natural right, shared by every living thing.
You are right, it seems like a natural right, how it should be. But that's not how it is on the streets of big cities in gun control states.
I better shut up and go to bed before I get a knock on the door must be short on sleep to get ideas like that

Personally, i avoid big cities and gun control states. More comfortable around wolves lions and bears than i am around gangbangers and liberals

Back