Right Time to Buy Seed

T-Max

Is there anything wrong with buying next season’s food plot seed now? I would be buying the same seed I would be buying later right? They aren’t cutting seed right now so it has to be the same. Assuming I have a dry place to store it, there’s nothing wrong with starting to round things up now, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anything wrong with buying next season’s food plot seed now? I would be buying the same seed I would be buying later right? They aren’t cutting seed right now so it has to be the same. Assuming I have a dry place to store it, there’s nothing wrong with starting to round things up now, right?

Bingo! Just make sure you have somewhere to store it. Cool/dry/away from rodents.

Yeah, mice are the only reason I don't get seed earlier. I might start getting the small stuff I can store in the house earlier, just to spread out the cost a little.

Yeah, mice are the only reason I don't get seed earlier. I might start getting the small stuff I can store in the house earlier, just to spread out the cost a little.

That’s where I am at. A little here. A little there.

Back