Pretty excited...hunting Pheasants for the 1st time!

Loved Hunting them in Pa as a kid.

One Special Memory was when my Great Aunt came to visit for a few days and when I left that morning I told her and Mom that I would be back with two Roosters. LOL. Big Talk for a kid.

My old Collie Dog would hunt anything but he loved Squirrels and Pheasant the most. Darn if he wanted to hunt this one area and I didn't but I trusted him anyway and sure enough he flushed Two Roosters. I got one and missed one, but saw when it landed and after apologizing to the Dog (should of seen the look he gave me) we went and got the other.

Came back to the House and knocked on the Kitchen Door and when they opened it I told them "see I told you!".

Enjoy your Hunt!

Johnny, what kind of double are you wielding with such talent ? Are you that good of a shot or are you just a tightwad ?😝
Well...I have always liked side by side doubles and Lever Action Rifles...I guess it’s from the westerns I watched as a kid. I don’t know how good a shot I am but typically I do come home with some game once I get past my initial “warning shots” phase🤣 the gun is a straight stocked CZ Bobwhite 12 gauge...

Thank you...I have got to do very little wing shooting in the last 30 years but when I was a boy up until my early 20’s I hunted quail with my grandfather and when he passed that did as well. The only shotgun work I have done since is a Turkey every couple years or so and shooting dove the past couple of years on our farm. I guess once you learn it you never forget or the muscle memory is ingrained or something like that...lol

Living large Johnny! Been watching you and your bride on your YouTube channel. Looks like you guys are having a blast doing what you do.

Living large Johnny! Been watching you and your bride on your YouTube channel. Looks like you guys are having a blast doing what you do.
Thank you so much! We do ”Lives” every Thursday at 5 PM CST that are a lot of fun where my wife and I get together and converse with the chat. Usually get a few folks to stop by. Stop In and say hi If you can!

Thank you so much! We do ”Lives” every Thursday at 5 PM CST that are a lot of fun where my wife and I get together and converse with the chat. Usually get a few folks to stop by. Stop In and say hi If you can!
I’ve watched several of your “Lives” and they’re a hoot! I’ve yet to actually catch one Live. I’ll do my best to tune in this Thursday.

I’ve watched several of your “Lives” and they’re a hoot! I’ve yet to actually catch one Live. I’ll do my best to tune in this Thursday.
We decided we would do a giveaway for our 2000th subscriber and 1.5 weeks ago we were at 1911...then we gradually started getting more and more and last Saturday we hit 2000 and today we are at 2055. Thursday at 5 is our giveaway Live...

We decided we would do a giveaway for our 2000th subscriber and 1.5 weeks ago we were at 1911...then we gradually started getting more and more and last Saturday we hit 2000 and today we are at 2055. Thursday at 5 is our giveaway Live...
Looked for it but couldn't find it.

Back