Post Plus

buckhunter10

Poast Plus® herbicide is a selective, broad spectrum, postemergence herbicide for control of annual and peren- nial grass weeds. ... Essentially, all grass crops, such as sorghum, corn, small grains, and rice, as well as ornamen- tal grasses, such as turf, are susceptible to Poast Plus.

I have some POST PlUS in the barn and I honestly forgot I had this. I also have some arrest that I will use on my new clover plantings this year. My questions for you all, should I use this poast plus with GLY before planting to get a good kill off and keep the weeds down?

Is Poast Plus ground active?

Poast Plus® herbicide is a selective, broad spectrum, postemergence herbicide for control of annual and peren- nial grass weeds. ... Essentially, all grass crops, such as sorghum, corn, small grains, and rice, as well as ornamen- tal grasses, such as turf, are susceptible to Poast Plus.

I have some POST PlUS in the barn and I honestly forgot I had this. I also have some arrest that I will use on my new clover plantings this year. My questions for you all, should I use this poast plus with GLY before planting to get a good kill off and keep the weeds down?

I'm not sure about Poast Plus, but Poast has no ground activity. Contact only. Needs surfactant.

Save your poast plus when you are just wanting to kill grasses. No need to mix it with gly. The gly is a broad spectrum and should give you a complete kill.

How soon can you apply Arrest to newly planted Alfalfa/clover plots when growth has started. Will Arrest burn up seedlings?

Back