Passing of a Forum Member Jack Terpack

Native Hunter

Yesterday I received the following message in my habitat thread. I know that everyone doesn't look at that thread, so I wanted to make this post to be sure that all the other members here were aware of the passing of Jack Terpack, who was a well known and important member here. We are so sorry to hear of Jack’s passing, and I thank his family for letting us know. They certainly have our sympathy, and we feel their loss.

"Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but I wanted to let you all know Jack passed away on July 3rd. He was an avid hunter his entire life and enjoyed few things more than wandering his property and planning out his next hunt. His health hadn't permitted him to get out in the woods for the past couple years, but that didn't deter him from constantly researching how to improve his chances if he found the strength. I found this forum in his browser and saw how much time he spent here learning from you all and contributing when he could. Thanks for keeping him connected to the thing he loved most and I hope you all have a bountiful year!"

Last edited:
"Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but I wanted to let you all know Jack passed away on July 3rd. He was an avid hunter his entire life and enjoyed few things more than wandering his property and planning out his next hunt. His health hadn't permitted him to get out in the woods for the past couple years, but that didn't deter him from constantly researching how to improve his chances if he found the strength. I found this forum in his browser and saw how much time he spent here learning from you all and contributing when he could. Thanks for keeping him connected to the thing he loved most and I hope you all have a bountiful year!"

1723558112942.png

Back