NWTF Knight 12 ga muzzleloader value

JohnL48

Any idea on value, thinking about selling, only shot a few times, never hunted with it

20200329_132832.jpg

20200329_132842.jpg

20200329_132914.jpg

Have a look on Gunbroker and see what folks are asking. The Knights are fairly desirable if someone wants something a little better than the run of the mill MZ.

You ought to give it a try,I had a double barrel and shot doves and a couple turkeys with it
I can never really get I to it. I have my eyes on the new Henry lever action 410 and this ML is the sacrificial gun I never use

These can bring a little money on gunbroker. The NWTF doesn’t add to the value. If anything, it will decrease the value(bluebook values are $50-200 less). It’s a sweet shotgun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midway USA is selling a thumbhole tk2000 for $600(normally $740)

Edit: spelling/word correction

Last edited:
I won the same one years ago at a banquet. This was when their factory was in Centerville IA. I took it up there and traded up for a Knight Disc Extreme 50 cal like Jim Shockey was using at the time. At the local gun shops I couldn't get much trade in value out of the shotgun. Still have the Disc rifle.

You can work up some pretty tight and heavy loads for turkeys. Tony Smotherman lives close to me and I see him at my work place every so often. He was a pro staffer for them and has quite a few ML’s from them. From prototype to finished product. He loves it, but says that it kicks like a mule with a heavy load in it. I can’t find the commercial, but he managed to get the shot in flight and it showed, perfectly, the shot string size and pattern, on film. I would love to have one, but I complain about a 3” 2oz load(sighting in).

Back