Not good

A family member was on my land this morning calling coyotes. He didn’t see any coyotes but two wolves circled in on him down wind. Just great.

Imagine what wolf hunting would bring to the economy? I’m gonna say at least 5 middle income jobs for every wolf shot. Wolf hunting is all about economic growth! All wolf hunting license revenue would fund social injustice in the country.
Wolves aren’t on that piece, so value goes up more;)

Interesting wolf-related story on the Joe Rogan podcast the other night. Joe was relating stories about how wildlife management in B.C. Was being driven by public opinion polling of Vancouver urbanites (the BC grizzly season was just closed down),and he mentioned a rancher who had been issued depredation tags for wolves. A news story brought him unwanted notoriety among social justice animal rights warriors, and he, his wife, and his kids started receiving death threats via the internet. To shut it down, the rancher issued a very public statement: for every death threat sent to him and his family, he promised to gutshoot a wolf so it could die a lingering painful death. Threatening emails and social media posts stopped immediately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting wolf-related story on the Joe Rogan podcast the other night. Joe was relating stories about how wildlife management in B.C. Was being driven by public opinion polling of Vancouver urbanites (the BC grizzly season was just closed down),and he mentioned a rancher who had been issued depredation tags for wolves. A news story brought him unwanted notoriety among social justice animal rights warriors, and he, his wife, and his kids started receiving death threats via the internet. To shut it down, the rancher issued a very public statement: for every death threat sent to him and his family, he promised to gutshoot a wolf so it could die a lingering painful death. Threatening emails and social media posts stopped immediately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It beats curling up in the fetal position and hoping they learn to like us.

Back