New Wisconsin Member (Oneida and Waukesha Counties)

Travis Aasen

Hi -

Wisconsin representation reporting in. We live in Waukesha county on a small 1/2 acre parcel in suburban America, but have 33 acres in Oneida County.

The 33 acres borders a national forest, contains access to an unnamed small lake, has marsh area, full swamp, mature hardwoods, and small 3 season cottage w/1.5 acres on full rec lake. Little bit of everything held on this property.

We are very recent owners of this property and will truly enjoy the development of turning this into some serious deer habitat.

Last edited:
A lot of people on here will start a property thread to capture all the improvements they make on their places over the years. Under habitat management, there’s a property tours section where you can start one. Let’s see some pictures of this Wisconsin piece of paradise!

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Hi -

Wisconsin representation reporting in. We live in Waukesha county on a small 1/2 acre parcel in suburban America, but have 33 acres in Oneida County.

The 33 acres borders a national forest, contains access to an unnamed small lake, has marsh area, full swamp, mature hardwoods, and small 3 season cottage w/1.5 acres on full rec lake. Little bit of everything held on this property.

We are very recent owners of this property and will truly enjoy the development of turning this into some serious deer habitat.
Welcome. It will be interesting to follow along on this property!

Good Morning,
Where do most of the members "host" their photos? Thought I would start a Property Thread soon. Some pre-photos
I use Tapatalk free version only to upload photos with large file sizes directly from my phone, therefore I don't need a host site. The free version limits you to 30 photos per month, but I usually don't do that many anyway. I've never had an issue with Tapatalk free version, every now and then it asks you to upgrade, just use the back button to get out of that and it keeps going.

Quick test using tapatalk.... property pic driving through an easement on my property

2f4b8ddd45fa02f4479ea97a672d44cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back