new to deer hunter forum

I found out about this site a short time ago and have been lurking with a few posts.I have found the site filled with intelligent information and a non confrontable group of individuals. Worthwhile site, keep up the good work.I did at one time go to a QDMA meeting and was somewhat put off by the attitude of some of their members but not what they are trying to do. Will add what I can from Ashtabula Ohio/Crawford Pa.Area.Will finish up deer hunting next weekend with muzzle loader in Ohio and flintlock in pa.since we still have DMAP permits to fill to meet our management goals for the year.

Welcome to the forum. As for non-confrontational......you'll eventually find out. Good luck the rest your season.

Welcome to the forum. We try to keep the drama to as much of a minimum as possible. Differences of opinion are ok as long as no one is being ridiculed for something like using a legal means of taking game in the state they reside in even if you do not agree. We try to be as informative as possible and lots of good folks on here.

Welcome to the forum and post away! Not a lot of "egos" in here. Actually none that I can think of. Just a bunch of good guys doing what we all love in the outdoors in the manner we choose to do it.

Welcome. This is an excellent forum without much drama and no politics! Makes for a nice place to share ideas and learn. Warning: this place can be expensive;) Trees, switchgrass, seed, equipment, etc, etc. It just never ends!

Thanks to all for comments.I do have a thick skin and will keep drama in check.Already looking forward to spring turkey season which I have a passion for.Last weekend of muzzle season was uneventful. Did find what appears to be a poached doe and a nice 9 point that was probably lost by neighbor in archery season.

Thanks to all for comments.I do have a thick skin and will keep drama in check.Already looking forward to spring turkey season which I have a passion for.Last weekend of muzzle season was uneventful. Did find what appears to be a poached doe and a nice 9 point that was probably lost by neighbor in archery season.
It's always a sinking feeling to find those deer that have gone to waste.
The longest time of year is the tweener season, between deer season and spring Turkey season. This is the time of year that I take a pole saw and walk around all of my trails and field edges trimming branches, and go into bedding areas to do some hinge cutting.

Back