Need persimmons, nothing to trade - - yet.

Shufigo

My persimmons are just old enough to graft, need native scions. Happy to send SASE postpaid packaging. I'm a charity case now, but will give back to the site when I have the wood. Eastern Virginia. Thanks,
Shuf.

I've sent scions to Virginia and they have done great. Just PM me an address and i will send ya plenty of Okie scions.

I can get you some from KY if you are interested. Started flagging the female trees as I find them on the farm.

I'll just need some help figuring out what I need to cut off. I assume the growth from last year.

I also bought five persimmons from England's orchard last year. Mainly the varieties for deer that he sells. They were 5 year old trees and I hope they start producing soon. I'm planning to get scion wood from them and graft some of my younger male trees.

I'll share scion wood from them as long as Cliff says it's ok to do so. He said I could come back out and watch him graft some.

I'm still looking for the procedure to send info to a poster - - like the old PM function on the prior forum. I see the number of robots always on site, so I'm very hesitant about sending address or contact numbers in the clear. Anyone with info on how to PM, please give me a hint. Thanks,
Shuf

I'm still looking for the procedure to send info to a poster - - like the old PM function on the prior forum. I see the number of robots always on site, so I'm very hesitant about sending address or contact numbers in the clear. Anyone with info on how to PM, please give me a hint. Thanks,
Shuf
Click on the persons profile name then look at the bottom and click on start a conversation.

Back