MILWAUKEE PACKOUT ATV STORAGE BOX

Mennoniteman

Carrying tools on an ATV in an easy to remove box has always been a problem for me, years ago I made a custom box out of plywood, but it lacked finesse and wasn't very user friendly. Today I was sitting here looking at my 4-wheeler and suddenly my Milwaukee PACKOUT toolboxes caught my eye. A little sawing and drilling and my ATV storage troubles are over.
9ee2cd2b7df08d28d5db865f751a1629.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I cut a 2X4 to length, painted it black, and installed it under the back rack for a solid attachment point.
15875354ffc4b3b5da06cd9d72c7ec94.jpg

I drilled a third 1/4" bolt through the back center or the rack for a total of three mounting fasteners.
cdb4d7ce84644c4a0361115b18e4a55b.jpg

Great idea MM, but I’m sweating just thinking about using hand tools right now. :D
Actually, I didn’t know there was such a thing. Milwaukee is very innovative and they make excellent power tools. I’m amazed at the power my little impact wrench has.

Great idea MM, but I’m sweating just thinking about using hand tools right now. :D
Actually, I didn’t know there was such a thing. Milwaukee is very innovative and they make excellent power tools. I’m amazed at the power my little impact wrench has.
It's hot in PA too today. About the Milwaukee toolboxes, every builder, contractor, HVAC, electrical, plumber, or appliance service vehicle that you see around here is loaded with these red Milwaukee boxes, they have very quickly become a major status symbol in the construction industry. Kindof like Realtree camo in the hunting realm right when it first came out.
858503dfbde80a8494791410d51dc924.jpg

It's hot in PA too today. About the Milwaukee toolboxes, every builder, contractor, HVAC, electrical, plumber, or appliance service vehicle that you see around here is loaded with these red Milwaukee boxes, they have very quickly become a major status symbol in the construction industry. Kindof like Realtree camo in the hunting realm right when it first came out.
858503dfbde80a8494791410d51dc924.jpg

Right now, I would risk a tornado just to get some good thunderstorms ! And….since I’ve been in one tornado, I don’t say that lightly.

Right now, I would risk a tornado just to get some good thunderstorms ! And….since I’ve been in one tornado, I don’t say that lightly.
We're getting rain in PA this morning! We had drought conditions here in June, but July has given us just enough rain to grow corn, however, it's been arriving in somewhat spotty thunderstorms so in some areas yards are brown. I hope that you also get rain soon! (without the tornados)
5f5f3c981e9f899ea49f4810a86b125c.jpg

Back