Made a new freind.

Charleston Treeman

I was doing some mowing on the lease this weekend and found this little lady hiding on one of our gate posts. Just a reminder to watch where you put your hands.
5614fa545cc0fa5c4cf71891dafeb3d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Haven't seen any of those in our posts before, but we do kick our gates because of red wasp. They like to wait until your face is down there trying to put the key in the hole to unlock it before getting to you. It makes for a fun time for whoever is in the truck waiting with their hand on the horn though.

Haven't seen any of those in our posts before, but we do kick our gates because of red wasp. They like to wait until your face is down there trying to put the key in the hole to unlock it before getting to you. It makes for a fun time for whoever is in the truck waiting with their hand on the horn though.
This quote right here is exactly what I miss about the old school deer camps. When everyone had fun. Getting to the stand, during the hunt, getting out of the stand and back at the camp. We've taken shoulder mounts and put them in cutovers the night before. At first light you see a monster standing there. Listening to the daybreak barrage is hilarious. Zip tied a bow cam to keep from drawing back. Snuck in and put deer tracks in their boot tracks so they seem them walking out. Left a 100" (one sided) shed from a deer pen out for that guy that always swears he seen a monster chasing a doe last deer season. It goes on and on. Now days it's all about score and tagging out. Only tricks I play now are on the kids while hunting.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

We have a great time at camp. We like to be able to harvest deer, but it's more about fun with friends and family. Sometimes we go up to hunt and just hang around camp instead, goofing off.

Back