LS Tractors

Satguy

Does anyone know much about this brand? Any opinions? I was looking at a new one yesterday and they look pretty solid and alot less money.

I have been researching new tractors like crazy lately an LS was a top prospect but so far Kioti dk50 is looking like the best bang for your buck in my eyes. My dealer quoted me a cash price for $19800.

There are several brands such as Kubota that makes a gray tractor,or one that doesn't meet the same standards as the regular brand and usually has a different engine.Some of those Kioti or narrow wheel base.I do know some that have looked at the Branson brand and I have a mahindra.John Deere just sent me an offer for 4500 above trade in to buy JD

Becareful guys

I have not had any experiences buying large purchases going on the low end and it ending well. Just saying

Green paint is expensive but worth it imo

I have a Kubota M4800 and a 2005 Branson 4720. Most would consider the Branson as off brand. I've owned ir since 2011. It's been a beast of a tractor. Use me both and don't plan on getting rid of the Branson. Not sure there's a bad compact tractor made these days. They all seem to hold up well with few issues.

I have a 2008 Kioti CK30. Not as "manly" as the DK50 but gets the job done for me.
Got this off the internet so it must be true:

Branson, KIOTI, LS and TYM tractors are all manufactured in South Korea. LS Tractor is also the manufacturer of Case and New Holland tractors. John Deere and Mahindra compact tractors are manufactured in India.Oct 21, 2013

I have a 2008 Kioti CK30. Not as "manly" as the DK50 but gets the job done for me.
Got this off the internet so it must be true:

Branson, KIOTI, LS and TYM tractors are all manufactured in South Korea. LS Tractor is also the manufacturer of Case and New Holland tractors. John Deere and Mahindra compact tractors are manufactured in India.Oct 21, 2013

I started out looking at the more compact CK series lakngulf but hard to ignore the special their running on the dk's. Sales guy said they may run promotion on ck's after this one expires at the end of the month. Still chewing on my options. Im slow to pull the trigger on things. It takes me 3 months to make up my mind on a pocket knife purchase lol

Becareful guys

I have not had any experiences buying large purchases going on the low end and it ending well. Just saying

Green paint is expensive but worth it imo

Green ones are nice! I just have a hard time paying thousands extra for "American Made" tractor with a yanmar motor in it o_O

I've seen first hand what an LS tractor can do. An older guy who hunts with me has one (30hp I do believe). With him being retired he spends a lot of time on it around here. I've been amazed at the work that little thing can do. Only issue I've seen is that thing will beat you to death on bumpy surfaces and the bracing for the FEL limits the ground clearance and sometimes results in some "highcenter" situations. That little tractor has some nice options that my higher end orange and green tractors don't even have. I would seriously consider buying one if I'm ever in the market.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Does anyone know much about this brand? Any opinions? I was looking at a new one yesterday and they look pretty solid and alot less money.
You buy a tractor yet???
Maybe we could hit these dealers together and get a groupon deal! Lol
I waited to long on the Kioti dk50 deal. Evidently their are none to be be found now! All bought up:/
I'm in the market. For somthing 40ish hp range. Wouldn't be opposed to LS xu series or Kioti ck series.

You buy a tractor yet???
Maybe we could hit these dealers together and get a groupon deal! Lol
I waited to long on the Kioti dk50 deal. Evidently their are none to be be found now! All bought up:/
I'm in the market. For somthing 40ish hp range. Wouldn't be opposed to LS xu series or Kioti ck series.
No, was just looking around when my ford 3000 had a tranny problem and I was able to get that fixed in about 20 minutes. Not in the market just yest.

Back