Liquid AMS

Rural king has it if u have one near or can Oder online. I’ve used Keystone in past and they are good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though they are good people and were friends of mine before they moved to Idaho, I'm always looking for cheaper solutions to expensive products and also probably too much of a tight wad to buy that glyphosate enhancing snake oil from Keystone Pest. I'm buying granular spray grade AMS in 50 lb bags right now for $13 at a local farm supply store, and I can turn it into liquid anytime I want to.

Even though they are good people and were friends of mine before they moved to Idaho, I'm always looking for cheaper solutions to expensive products and also probably too much of a tight wad to buy that glyphosate enhancing snake oil from Keystone Pest. I'm buying granular spray grade AMS in 50 lb bags right now for $13 at a local farm supply store, and I can turn it into liquid anytime I want to.

I bought the snake oil today. It’ll probably last 3-5 years, I only have a few acres.

I bought the snake oil today. It’ll probably last 3-5 years, I only have a few acres.

Good for you. Cheap isn't always cheap, especially for small plots where every square foot needs to count. I do about 20 acres of plots, to make it affordable i often notill something cheap into my big fields, with few amendments, but on my small shooting plots I invest much more in herbicides and nutrients.

Back