Latest trad bow ladder stand

Give us some feedback when you can.
Stuff from Mark Cama of Treehopper. He made an improved version of the Anderson sling. I helped with advice and testing. I wore it all season and I really like it. It should be available to buy any day now. So comfortable and it will probably sell for half the price of some of the saddles on the market. This sucker is sweet.
He is also making a new platform for saddle use. 3 Pounds. Should be in the $100 range. It's similar to the platform that was sold with the Tree suit several years ago.
He's also remaking a better version of the strap on Ameristeps. These have been tested to be twice the strength of the Ameristeps.
One more thing...He also has an add-on to the bolts for guys that use bolts for a Ring of Steps. It adds more surface for foot comfort.

Any of you guys that don't know about Treehopper drills and bolts would be impressed with Mark and his business ethics. Stand-up guy. This new stuff is not on his website yet but I keep bugging him to update the site. Bolts beat the living crap out of screw in steps. I love them.

Update on the Rivers Edge Lock Down Bow Pro - After nearly one season of use with this stand I can say that it is by far my favorite ladder stand for archery. Rock solid. Beefy and large platform. Locks down at top and bottom of platform. No wobble at all. Ladder is rectangular and much sturdier than the small square tube steel ladders. No noise. Only mod I may do is to saw off the arm rests to allow me to better shoot from a seated position with trad bow. If you can find these on sale after season I'd highly recommend them if your a ladder stand guy.

To Tap...Son's been using the saddle since early October and loves it. View attachment 17722
Haha, you are hunting from that and Im hunting from this. Not judging...to each his own.
8f99fd9e0137adf1d72f65254147dd0b.jpg
740af850c12bfbd9980adbfb89f5998b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Update on the Rivers Edge Lock Down Bow Pro - After nearly one season of use with this stand I can say that it is by far my favorite ladder stand for archery. Rock solid. Beefy and large platform. Locks down at top and bottom of platform. No wobble at all. Ladder is rectangular and much sturdier than the small square tube steel ladders. No noise. Only mod I may do is to saw off the arm rests to allow me to better shoot from a seated position with trad bow. If you can find these on sale after season I'd highly recommend them if your a ladder stand guy.

To Tap...Son's been using the saddle since early October and loves it. View attachment 17722

Update...Guys - If you like hunting out of ladder stands and don't want a rail to hinder drawing your bow then I can't recommend this ladder stand enough. The lockdown on the base and at the tree clamp section makes it absolutely rock solid. I found myself gravitating to one of two of these stands I have over other ladder stands due to the rigidity, size of platform and comfort when compared to my other bow ladder stands. I keep searching for year-end deals on these but yet to find any. If you find em on sale pick one up. You won't regret it.

Update...Guys - If you like hunting out of ladder stands and don't want a rail to hinder drawing your bow then I can't recommend this ladder stand enough. The lockdown on the base and at the tree clamp section makes it absolutely rock solid. I found myself gravitating to one of two of these stands I have over other ladder stands due to the rigidity, size of platform and comfort when compared to my other bow ladder stands. I keep searching for year-end deals on these but yet to find any. If you find em on sale pick one up. You won't regret it.
Another pro staffer hawking his free stuff he gets from his supporting manufacturer. Next I'm sure there will be a 190 inch "cull" buck laying under the stand you shot. LOL Of course I kid. Looks like a good stand. I still like the Field and Stream one I have the best, even tho I have to meet the Dicks salesman in a dark alley at midnight to make my buy. Seriously, I'll need ck on these you have. Thanks.

Another pro staffer hawking his free stuff he gets from his supporting manufacturer. Next I'm sure there will be a 190 inch "cull" buck laying under the stand you shot. LOL Of course I kid. Looks like a good stand. I still like the Field and Stream one I have the best, even tho I have to meet the Dicks salesman in a dark alley at midnight to make my buy. Seriously, I'll need ck on these you have. Thanks.
Ha! I wish someone was paying me to use their stuff. Older I get the more I tend to shake my head at the money I spend on chasing pine goats around and hardly ever killing one of the suckers. Prolly should just put down the bow and take up the rifle. But the ONLY time I did that this year the hunt was over in a matter of minutes and the sucker had some serious ground shrinkage when I found it.

I use alot of ladders also but don't get a notion that they are full safe and make sure you use the ropes to tie off while climbing to fasten or unfasten from tree.Had a friend last year that was taking one down and it folded and he fell landing on a log breaking his back.Month in rehab he was able to hunt from ground blind this year,sold all of his ladders

Back