It’s been a while…

Fantastic and congratulations...you hung in there and made it happen!
About time! Think my last kill was 2015 with bout 8 to 10 misses since. Been deadly on the pigs but the deer much more difficult to get drawn back on without getting busted, along with shooting from an elevated stand. But...I never tire of the chase.

Great job Triple. Love a good doe in the freezer, no better venison. Nothing more fun than trad bow. I wasn't able to use my recurve this year thanks to shoulder issue and lack of time for practice while moving to new house. But hope to hunt with it in Jan during our primitive weapon season. Congrats.

Great job Triple. Love a good doe in the freezer, no better venison. Nothing more fun than trad bow. I wasn't able to use my recurve this year thanks to shoulder issue and lack of time for practice while moving to new house. But hope to hunt with it in Jan during our primitive weapon season. Congrats.
Thx Doug! Long time coming between this one and the last kill. Started out with a trad bow back in the '70's before compounds were legal. Never drew back on a deer back then cause there weren't any! Switched to wheelie bows when they became legal and then lo and behold, in my late '50s got the urge to go old school and been at it ever since. Oddly enough, I've been deadly on the pigs. But deer been a different story. Hope your shoulder issue is resolved and your soon shooting the recurve again.

Back