I have no idea.....

Native Hunter

I have no idea what this doe is eating, but it looks big and ugly.

It's in a food plot where there were some brassicas that were big, but I don't know. Whatever it was went down in a big gulp............

14zQtCgh.jpg

I told you if you kept talking to those martians thru that Frankenstein tree these things would happen!!
Seriously maybe its poor pic but looks like some large wilted overgrown PTT?? I also plant cabbage and lettuce in my mix so maybe one of those varieties. Only you Native, only you.

I told you if you kept talking to those martians thru that Frankenstein tree these things would happen!!
Seriously maybe its poor pic but looks like some large wilted overgrown PTT?? I also plant cabbage and lettuce in my mix so maybe one of those varieties. Only you Native, only you.

LOL dogghr. I like to keep you on your toes and using that imagination of yours.

Yes, I think it is a big wilted turnip - although it does look huge. I went back through the pics again and found one more shown below. It does look like turnip stems in that pic. This was a place I was messing around mid summer and planted a few seed in a weedy spot without killing the vegetation. It became kind of a weedy mess and last Saturday before I checked the camera I threw some wheat in it and ran the hog over it.

So, I guess I can't complain about deer not eating turnips anymore......o_O

KeI8PRQh.jpg

Back