How to Topwork with Bark Grafting

Native Hunter,

When I click Reply on the March 25th post, with the pop up screen, it shows your photos. I know so little I am not comfortable replying to your post and messing up a great thread.

Wayne

Native Hunter,

When I click Reply on the March 25th post, with the pop up screen, it shows your photos. I know so little I am not comfortable replying to your post and messing up a great thread.

Wayne
Wayne, you have taught me something today. I didn't realize the pictures could be seen when someone hits reply. Let me know if I can help more.

Native Hunter,

Thanks for a great thread, full of knowledge and proven advice. I have a goal to get past my grafting train wrecks.

Grateful in Portland. WBP

Wayne, it is an Imgur problem. As of late all of my photos posted through Imgur have disappeared. This has ruined all of my threads. I am now posting by directly adding the pictures and bypassing Imgur. I will check this week and see if I still have those photos. If I can repair the thread by directly posting them I will do that.
That happened to me years ago with photobucket. They changed their policy and wanted users to pay them and held your pictures hostage. At that point I realized it could happen with any commercial photo server or forum. At that point, I build my own photoserver and have been posting all of my pictures to it.

Back