Help! Browning BTC5HD850C big disappointment

I just had another Bushnell failure from one I bought in 2018. It was actually a replacement for an older one that had quit working. The main problem I have with them is the screen stops working. The camera still takes great pics but there’s no way to set the date or time and no way to know when your batts need replacing. This time they said they were sending a replacement but they must have sent it on a stagecoach ‘cause it ain’t here yet. Said it was mailed July 1. Hmmmm……

My biggest problem with Bushnell from years ago was nearly all would reach a point where they would take pictures every seconds. This in turn “wore out” whatever it is that commonly broke. At the time I was still using them, the photo quality was tops.

Actually, a fairly cheap camera Garde pro models-excellent pictures, sensitive 100 feet plus, and over a year of about 10 Gardepro and zero breakdowns. The same time period I had about 7 Moultrie quit altogether, or the flash quit working. For the price try one Garde pro.
I'm going to try one, I see several models here, do you like E-8, E-6, or A-3...

Back