GUN SAFE

snyderracing

I HAVE A SAFARI GUN SAFE MADE BY CANNON HOLDS 36 GUNS FIRE RATED 1200F FOR 30MINS
I LIVE 4 BLOCKS FROM THE FIRE STATION WITCH IS VOLUNTEER AND A BUNCH OF DUMB ASSES SMALL TOWN POP 506 I LIVE IN A MOBILE HOME. A BUDDY AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF MY SAFE WOULD LAST IN A FIRE WITH LIVING IN A MOBILE HOME IT WOULD GO FAST.

I THOUGHT ABOUT TAKING EVERYTHING OUT OF IT AND PUTTING 5/8" DRYWALL IN IT THE STUFF IN IT IS SO CHEAP CHINA MADE STUFF.

ANY IDEAS IF IT WOULD LAST?

I PAID $700 FOR IT WAS ON SALE FROM LIKE $1100

First thing as a fire chief I would advise to join the FD and maybe you can make it better.It all depends on the fire load in the area of the safe.Alot of the damage that occurs in a safe is from the temp. change that causes moisture to build added heat.What are you talking about being china stuff?You would probably be better off putting drywall on stub walls around it.I would bet it would fall through the floor before the trailer would burn up.

First thing as a fire chief I would advise to join the FD and maybe you can make it better.It all depends on the fire load in the area of the safe.Alot of the damage that occurs in a safe is from the temp. change that causes moisture to build added heat.What are you talking about being china stuff?You would probably be better off putting drywall on stub walls around it.I would bet it would fall through the floor before the trailer would burn up.
I was on the fd they never wanted to spend money i gear or anything they told pple that wanted to join if they didnt have turn out gear that fit you u couldnt join. Bc they didnt want to buy it and the chief wld never try to get grants. Truck wldnt start all the time.

Back