Game Winner Treestand

Hoosierhunting

Anyone have any experience with these? They look like a Millenium copy with slight differences but about a third the price. Academy has the oversize model on sale for $80. I don’t have an Academy Sports anywhere near me so just wondering if anyone has used one since I’d have to buy them sight unseen.

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Hmmm, Which Model you talking about as they have several.

I have Two Models the Offer: The Tripod and the Quadpod.

Both have been excellent for us so far. The Seat (suspension type) in the Tripod is the best seat I have ever sat in for a Deer Stand. My SIL said the same thing. The Double Seat that comes with the Quadpod is "ok" but not great. It is a Flat Bench with Two Seats and movable Backs so you can both sit looking the same or opposite ways. It is just not comfortable for more than an hour or two. I am going to take it out and replace with their Pop Up Blind Chair that has 4 Adjustable Legs, Hard Arms, and that Suspension Seat.

I have bought several things since an Academy opened up near us with their Brands, so far have never been disappointed.

I have a number of Academy Game Winner tree stands on our farm. I like them a lot more than the entry level stands from Cabelas. They will require painting after two or three years. I rate the comfort as fair. All in all, they represent a good value IMHO.

Hmmm, Which Model you talking about as they have several.

I have Two Models the Offer: The Tripod and the Quadpod.

Both have been excellent for us so far. The Seat (suspension type) in the Tripod is the best seat I have ever sat in for a Deer Stand. My SIL said the same thing. The Double Seat that comes with the Quadpod is "ok" but not great. It is a Flat Bench with Two Seats and movable Backs so you can both sit looking the same or opposite ways. It is just not comfortable for more than an hour or two. I am going to take it out and replace with their Pop Up Blind Chair that has 4 Adjustable Legs, Hard Arms, and that Suspension Seat.

I have bought several things since an Academy opened up near us with their Brands, so far have never been disappointed.

Thanks for the feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Back