Game Camera Trade In Days

where did you find out about this info? local store tell you, i got a flier saying bass pro hunting classic was starting aug 10 but didnt give no details of the deals they would have yet.

You are lucky. I called my local Cabelas and they don't' do a trade in day. They claim they never heard of doing such a thing.

i got the flier in the mail tuesday about the trail camera trade in want to say the dates were aug 16-26. i was reading the find print and it says the cameras have to be in working condition because they donate them. anybody know if this is true or not? they always put that fine print to get you.

Bass Pro’s Trade in Days are August 10-26, according to their website. Look for the Fall Hunting Classic logo under “Visit a Store”. You can select the store and it’ll show you what’s covered.

In response to them checking, at the store I went to last year, they just told me to drop them in a bin and they gave me a voucher. I had batteries in them so I could prove that they work, so I ended up taking them out. They didn’t even look at the cameras. Now, they are donating these to nonprofits, so I’m not advocating someone to bring in one that doesn’t work, just relaying my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

has anybody tried trading in any cameras yet? didn't know if they were checking them to make sure they worked or not. thanks

So how does this trade in work and the credit? I’ll b at a bass pro that has it this weekend and I’ve def got some oldies.

So how does this trade in work and the credit? I’ll b at a bass pro that has it this weekend and I’ve def got some oldies.

Website for Cabelas says slightly used. I never tried before but I have 2 that will turn on but will not put picture to SD cards, so I will find out this weekend.

Someone stated some stores don't even check the cameras and just give you a voucher.

Well I went to Cabelas for the trade in and it was quick and painless. Take the used one in and go pick up what camera you want and go to customer service and hand them both cameras and get the discount. Just that simple.

$50 off the $399.99 camera I bought. I had two cameras to trade in but they only had one camera that I wanted in stock, so I have to wait until they get another one in to trade in the other one. They have no voucher to give at my local store.

Back