FRM335L Thermal Imaging Scope from Fahrentec

YasEH

Hello everyone,

This is Fahrentec FRM335L Infrared Thermal Imaging Scope. This advanced thermal scope is perfect for hunting and other outdoor activities.
Best thermal imaging quality.
Over 2000 meters detection range.
1000M laser rangefinder available in option.

here’s an overview of the Product with detailed specifications:

• Blinkless Technology: This device is equipped with the leading Blinkless technology, which means it will never give you the calibration noise that could scare your prey.
  • Quick Mount Design: The scope comes with a specially designed beast-size mount. It locks and releases just in one second.
  • True Milliradian Reticle: The FMR335L offers multiple sets of reticles including a true Milliradian reticle for caliber 7.62mm bullets.
  • Rocker Stick Control: The whole device is controlled by only one rocker stick.
  • 1024X768 HD OLED Screen: The FMR335L utilizes a large high-definition OLED screen.
  • Infrared Detector: The scope features a 384X288 12um infrared detector.
  • Optical Lens: It comes with a 35mm high-quality F=1.0 lens.
  • Memory and Connectivity: The scope has 32Gb of memory and supports Wifi.
  • Rangefinder: It has a rangefinder available as an option.
  • Working Temperature: The scope can operate in temperatures ranging from -40C to +55C.
  • Shock Resistance: The scope is shock-resistant up to 1800G.
  • Protection Level: The scope has an IP67 protection level.
  • Working Hours: The scope can operate for 8 hours.
  • Reticle Types: The scope supports a standard cursor, 7.62mm, and 5.56mm reticles.
This scope is a versatile tool suitable for all calibers of guns, including sniper rifles. If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread or send me a private message.

Price = $1845
Shipping is free

Fahrentec FMR335L -.jpgFahrentec FMR335L --.jpg
81-LicJMD+L._AC_SX679_.jpgFahrentec FMR335L ---.jpgFMR335-2.jpg

Nope! Thanks for responding. New member first post ad activity is typical of BOTs. Your response to me lets everyone know this was not a BOT placed ad. Cool device for managing coyotes or hogs! Welcome to the forum!
Thank you, i got a bit confused for a sec! I appreciate it