Finally Took the Plunge!!

Congrats! I have been Happily Married for 19 years and I was just about your age when I got married :D

Congratulations Beck Farms. Your wedding pictures are beautiful-especially like using the wooden bridge as a stage. Best of luck to you and the new Mrs. Be sure to put her in the best hunting stands; Wives seem to appreciate that.

Congrats to you and the bride. Life is best shared with someone you love. I am still on probation - I got married in 1973. Got an anniversary coming up 25th of this month. Hope she understands your need to chase 4 legged deer. :)

Congrats to you and the bride. Life is best shared with someone you love. I am still on probation - I got married in 1973. Got an anniversary coming up 25th of this month. Hope she understands your need to chase 4 legged deer. :)

So far she supports everything I do! She comes hunting with me some but mostly just lets me enjoy my time. I think the only thing she disapproves of is when I bleech the deer skulls in the garage. Or store my beetles in the basement but she just rolls her eyes.

So far she supports everything I do! She comes hunting with me some but mostly just lets me enjoy my time. I think the only thing she disapproves of is when I bleech the deer skulls in the garage. Or store my beetles in the basement but she just rolls her eyes.

Cool
My sweet wife loves to hunt deer
I own and love guns( what the hey, I'm a texan) but don't hunt

I love the habitat management and sitting in blinds and glassing deer

watching her bag Mr Big is what makes me happy

bill

Back