Clethodim use in brassicas?

Grass is really getting nuts in a small brassica plot next to the house, so I drove all the way to TS today to buy Cleth.
Well, not only did they tell me that they did not have any, but they said did not even carry it.:mad:

Grass is really getting nuts in a small brassica plot next to the house, so I drove all the way to TS today to buy Cleth.
Well, not only did they tell me that they did not have any, but they said did not even carry it.:mad:
Rural King is only place I could find it...

No place locally here either. Had to order from Rural King also. You might check and see if you can find Poast Plus around locally. Will do the same thing. Some people say that cleth works better but I have used them both and can't tell any difference.

todd

You can't buy Cleth in NY. Look for generic options. I use Keystone Pest solutions.

Back