Cleaning Station

Sam

I build this a couple years ago because i was tired of cleaning on the tail gate or hanging from a tree. Its pretty basic i want to add a roof for shade and for cleaning in the rain. I have one light and a plug but plan to add more lights before the season start. I add to it every year as i find things i want or changed up.

4x4 pressure treated
I bolts
boat winches
cable
pulleys
concrete bench seats
science table top
newest addition was the scale so i can see what stuff weights

Also have a half barrel to catch the scraps and that i dump in the woods and feed the local birds of prey

We built one this spring ,went ahead and put a roof over it and 3 walls , also put in a sink with counter top for processing . I should have made it as high as yours .

Last edited:
Nice work. I'm building a pole building next spring and am going to try to incorporate a cleaning station into the lean-to portion of the building. How high is yours and are you happy with the height it is?

10-1/2' and 8' wide works great but if i did it again i would put it up at 12' cause now trying to put a roof on it i wish it was a little high so the pitch could come off the top 4x4. I think im going to build the frames to be above the top bar so i can get 4-5' coverage front and back.

Nice work. I'm building a pole building next spring and am going to try to incorporate a cleaning station into the lean-to portion of the building. How high is yours and are you happy with the height it is?

Back