Big Bear

Oh man that's... what dreams are made of. Good luck! Hope you can get us some up close pictures of him with your tag attached.
I often wonder how much a big bear like that must eat to sustain that weight? The SCDNR site says 80% of Black Bear's diet consist of berries, nuts and plant matter. The other 20% being insects and meat. In our area corn and peanut crops are also a favorite.