A little help please

Tap, look up Lamb's Quarters and see if that is your plant.

The color doesn't look quite right, but that might be because of the plant age or lighting in the pic..

Last edited:
I don't think it's Lambs quarter, but I really don't know for sure. Here's a couple more pics.
476b0ed490d12b5907555c2c704675fb.jpg
48e5ec1cbd55303578468bcb57a83552.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I looked in my book "Weeds of the North East" and my weed doesn't look like LQ in that book. Several internet pics don't look like it either.
One difference I see in my weed compared to LQ is that the leaves on mine attach to the main stem at the base of the leaf, and on LQ, there is a short stem that attaches the leaf to the main stem.

It's native to all but 7 states. And I
have seen the top half of plants nipped off so something is getting some use out of it.
There are a bunch of other pests to spend my effort dealing with, so I'm not going to worry much about Daisy Fleabane.
Thanks for the help Native Hunter. As always...your knowledge never ceases to amaze me. You are definitely an asset to our habitat endeavors.

It's native to all but 7 states. And I
have seen the top half of plants nipped off so something is getting some use out of it.
There are a bunch of other pests to spend my effort dealing with, so I'm not going to worry much about Daisy Fleabane.
Thanks for the help Native Hunter. As always...your knowledge never ceases to amaze me. You are definitely an asset to our habitat endeavors.

Thanks Tap.

When I saw the second set of pics, it was easier to recognize. Like you said, Daisy Fleabane is nothing to worry about, and you may not even see it next year. I've seen it cover a field one year and then just disappear the next.

Best wishes!

Back