test pic

Cap'n

226_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
i dont get how to upload a pic. I've done it before from photobucket but now it wont work.

Last edited:
I don't load off the internet. I load directly from my PC. The middle box of the three blue boxes on the lower right is where I begin "Upload a File".

Hopefully others that use your approach will get on and id the solution.

I still use photo bucket so I can put more than 1 pic in a post. Just need to copy the address of the pic from PB and paste it in your post.

You can add up to 10 photos to a single post directly off your PC without using photobucket or any other hosting site.

Use the "upload a file" option and once one loads you can either show it in thumbnail or full size. You can then do it again for a second photo, and again for a third...etc...

You can add up to 10 photos to a single post directly off your PC without using photobucket or any other hosting site.

Use the "upload a file" option and once one loads you can either show it in thumbnail or full size. You can then do it again for a second photo, and again for a third...etc...

Doing it this way I find I need to resize the photos all the time. Photobucket I dont

Doing it this way I find I need to resize the photos all the time. Photobucket I dont
Trail cam photos you can set your camera for a lower resolution which still turn out great and that also works with cell phone pictures. The photo sharing here is a lot more robust than the old site...

If you are trying to upload a file from an iphone or Ipad or other cellular device I have noticed they will not lkoad unless you use the tapatalk function but if I take a picture with my iphone and email it to my PC I can load it here no problem...

2013 deer.JPG

brushhog back.JPG first green pond.jpg GTO in FTG.JPG Spavinaw.JPG Up Hill.JPG 6716 thick.JPG 7416 persimmon.JPG 2014 deer and turkeys.JPG 52916 backyard.JPG

Every time I try to load the 2nd picture it fails. Maybe a size issue?? Don't really know??

Every time I try to load the 2nd picture it fails. Maybe a size issue?? Don't really know??

Are you using a PC or laptop? If the picture is too big it will fail but this website allows a lot bigger than the old website by a long shot...

I take the photo's with my Iphone and email them to myself at about medium size and then just post them. My trail cams I set on the lowest setting because I don't need a 12 or 14 MP image to just see what I am looking at...

My photobucket account is completely full of photo's and I can't add anymore. I haven't posted a photo on this forum off of it yet but I should. I know in my thread some of the photo's from back when I was copying and pasting from QDMA all the photo's are gone and I am going to have to go back in and re-add them from my phone or Photo bucket...

Kubota,
Can we expect to see you on Street Outlaws sometime soon? Sweet ride!!
Thanks - I got this one ready just this spring for cruise nights and stuff. 8-71 Blown 463 CI Pontiac engine that makes a little over 1K HP...

bigger burnout.PNG

c797284f5fe42beb71aaef4dff94a70f.jpg

421416c5057294866dce03e3e10cbb1c.jpg

1ad39a69400cd3288148aa2b477711de.jpg

13eef3b8cd112de955f0143b4f558dfe.jpg

290bb1db9cc22ff696379600a2f1773e.jpg

c911f6087f9115faeb68c6c2a7b0c8e6.jpg

2cdc34a4d13ce95405ac743673421b57.jpg

What I have won since May with it...won all the cash in burnout contests...

dd6291004fed305a03c8d854d919b2bd.jpg

Last edited:
Back