Tapatalk pic trouble?

catscratch

Anybody else having problems posting pics with tapatalk? I don't know if tapatalk is having problems, or if it's my phone....
ec80f15a143a4f078c55c374d05506cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tap
I haven't used Tapatalk in awhile, I just tried to post a pic and it wouldn't let me
cd6cb55a9efd3191e9ff66d44c653e87.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Looks like all the pictures in the past I posted with Tapatalk are not showing up either. I have to learn to start saving pictures instead of just posting!:mad:

Definitely seems to be a problem. All of the pics that have already been posted show up on my computer but not in the Tapatalk app. I'll try a test pic too...
8f134ffda32640d2660a3150b0fc65fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

At least it's not my phone that's screwed up. Thanks guys for the tests...
90e94f24b4f942696c8e1a660933d3da.jpg

Hopefully it’s a tapatalk glitch that is being worked out. I forwarded this thread to Al Nipper so he can look into it.

Try the Deer Hunter Forum app. Slternatively, add the pic as an attachment rather than by embedding.

Try the Deer Hunter Forum app. Slternatively, add the pic as an attachment rather than by embedding.
Thanks for the tech help Cutman. To be honest though, I just want Tapatalk to work. It's my go-to for posting pics on several forums. I'm assuming they are having technical difficulties, but if they have made a change I'll have to ditch them for something else.

It's definitely tap-a-talk, guys on TexasBowhunter were having the same problem. I don't use it, don't like the format.

Back