Super roots air pot

split toe

Bought a couple for some persimmon trees and bought and plan to plant this winter. We shall see how well the root system develops.

e245de894a2ea8f89c8406a1b210761c.jpg
ba6d010d9d6da86717aef6711ce900bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of persimmons. Look like a couple have dropped already. Trees dont look big enough for fruit.

What kind of persimmons. Look like a couple have dropped already. Trees dont look big enough for fruit.

Those were some from walmart that I bought on sale. They came from the chestnut hill farm in Florida. As for the fruit, I pulled them from the tree.

Those were some from walmart that I bought on sale. They came from the chestnut hill farm in Florida. As for the fruit, I pulled them from the tree.

I wonder if all they sell is female trees. I have literally hundreds of wild persimmons on my place and one tree of the bunch produces fruit.

I used some airports last year for a couple apples from seed (my son wanted to plant them) and for a few peppers. They pruned the roots well. We almost lost the apples while we were on vacation though... a week without water in the Texas summer will kill just about anything. They are still alive in the ground, just barely. No attention since they went in the ground last November. I couldn't believe they lasted at all and I attribute it to the pots air pruning so well.

Sent from my iPad using Deer Hunter Forum

Back