Post your Favorite food plot pictures from this year!

You guys have some beautiful plots. I am too embarrassed to show mine now :D. My soybean plots with a fall over seeding of radish, turnip and brassica looks good. The rest of my fall plantings leave little to be desired at this point. I noticed you guys plots don't have the nice clumps of Johnson grass and weeds that mine have....so I have you beat there though :mad:

This is my first post so I hope all is good.
Ours just went in the ground so I hope to have an update soon.
466567bc551fd6b404335398b2f15243.jpg

eefc1eb8f2d8ae7c8f089338beb3a262.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I recognize your handle here from TBH. Welcome to the board. I do believe South Texas has received ample rainfall this year for once correct?

I recognize your handle here from TBH. Welcome to the board. I do believe South Texas has received ample rainfall this year for once correct?

Yes sir, still on that board but since I got the itch for food plotting a couple years ago I've been reading up and absorbing as much as I possibly can from the more experienced and so I can put it to practice. We did receive ample rain this year and in fact it's been one of the wettest that I can remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys have some beautiful plots. I am too embarrassed to show mine now :D. My soybean plots with a fall over seeding of radish, turnip and brassica looks good. The rest of my fall plantings leave little to be desired at this point. I noticed you guys plots don't have the nice clumps of Johnson grass and weeds that mine have....so I have you beat there though :mad:
my soybeans now are a shell of what they were - but hopefully that means that the deer have benefited! SOme of my clover plots have clumps of grasses - just not my current favorites - I usually let my clovers go a year past when I should - but as long as I have enough to go around I'm ok with some weedy plots -

Back