New toy!

Bowhunter

I just purchased this 2017 Honda Pioneer 700-2 yesterday. It should help me out a ton with all my hunting/trapping activities. I plan on doing a bunch of mods on it to turn it into the ultimate hunting rig.

First mod is going to be switching out the red plastic with the green which the dealer threw in for free.

aa880f5b0640c610c383682d59b95dfb.jpg
87bea5aca64744e78aff34e28d358b96.jpg
b1765b11223b4245abb8c0e406b5fe5f.jpg

Jealousy alert! Very nice. Considering a new sxs myself, what made you pick Honda? Pros and cons vs any others as you compared different brands?

Jealousy alert! Very nice. Considering a new sxs myself, what made you pick Honda? Pros and cons vs any others as you compared different brands?
I chose the Honda for two reasons; one was for the brand dependability. The second was the automatic belt less transmission. I've always had great luck with Hondas, and currently own three other Honda motorcycles/ATV's. The price point is very good as well.

If your in the market for a side by side, you owe it to yourself to take a look at the Honda Pioneers.

Congrats Bowhunter! Looks like an awesome machine and with Honda's reputation for quality...should last a long, long time.

Very nice! Good luck with your new "toy";likely you will find it really is a necessity not realized until you have owned one.

Back