New to site, testing posting pics

Slagiatt

Hi there, just found this site, looks like its a remake of the qdma forums that got shut down? Anyway i only have a few pics on my new phone but figured id post up a couple just to try it out.index-5.jpg index-5.jpg index-3.jpg index-2.jpg

Good group of photos. Is that a grizzly bear?

Love to see the moose pic.

Welcome to the forum. I believe you will fit in well with the guys that post here.

Wayne

Good group of photos. Is that a grizzly bear?

Love to see the moose pic.

Welcome to the forum. I believe you will fit in well with the guys that post here.

Wayne
Its a color phase black bear. Id say only 1 in 3 black bears here are actually black. Funny you mention the moose, i get them on my public land cams all the time, but i just checked a cam on my own property an hour ago, less than 100 yards behind my house, and finally got my first moose pic here at home. Unfortunately the cam was angled too low so its a poor pic with head cut off. Either way im excited about it. Now ive had whitetail /black bear / moose / cougar / wolf / coyote / bobcat / skunk / raccoon / snowshoe hare / flying squirrel / grouse / turkey all on cam here at home. Just need elk and muley. Ive seen both within 3 miles of my house, so a really bad winter could make that happen at some point.

Back