Living the dream with two parcels !!

This tree is a mammoth. The biggest on my new property. I think it's a cottonwood tree?

IMG_0559.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alfalfa field looks great. Will there be another hay cutting on it? Growing up I always hated those late season cuts = way too many weeds and grasses, as well as decent hay crops, would go to seed. That meant tough bales and more dust. But that alfalfa fields looks clean as a whistle.

Alfalfa field looks great. Will there be another hay cutting on it? Growing up I always hated those late season cuts = way too many weeds and grasses, as well as decent hay crops, would go to seed. That meant tough bales and more dust. But that alfalfa fields looks clean as a whistle.
He does 3 cuts if I remember correctly. I closed on the property last year October 17th. So this is new to me.

I'm sure some cut 4 times ?

IMG_0568.JPGIMG_0563.JPG

Finally had a day off work so went to the farm. Finished my walking bridge this morning. This will make it safer / easier to cross.

Hopefully in the future I'll build a ATV bridge.

IMG_0567.JPGplanted my sorghum screen a little late. Hopefully it adds some height with this recent rain.

IMG_0587.JPGsorghum screen is finally getting some height. Brassicas on the left, Alfalfa on the right.

Back