How about a tutorial thread

Podad

How about an ongoing thread where folks familiar with this forum format post up pointers on how to best navigate the forum?
Or people unfamiliar with this format can ask questions on how to drive this thing

I will start

What is the simplest way to check to see if additional posts have been made in threads you have posted in?

I will start

What is the simplest way to check to see if additional posts have been made in threads you have posted in?
If there are new posts to a thread you haven't read then the actual title of the thread will be highlighted in darker print.

It's a free forum partner. The ads won't go away.
Thanks, I understand there have to be ads.

But the ads I refer to are ones that pop up in the reply to a thread field. When they show up they wont allow me to type into the reply field. It seems to occur most often on my phone..

Last edited:
If there are new posts to a thread you haven't read then the actual title of the thread will be highlighted in darker print.

So you are having to go and open all forums individually to see the threads you have posted in ?

You can also click on the "New Post" link to see what's been updated since your last visit:

a6a1475974999bd3b200dfa582b49ae9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Back