Green Shoots Foaming Herbicide Dispenser

Ran across this product when looking into hack and squirt techniques. Anyone ever used the product? Wondering if the foam vs spray application of gly would work better, seems to in theory. The small dispenser is cheap enough, I’ll probably end up getting one just to try.

Would appreciate anyone’s feedback if they’ve used it before.

https://www.greenshootsonline.com

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used the aerosol cans of 2-4-D and the Gel Gly. They are both very handy and worked well, but i just stick to the Gly concentrate in a squirt bottle for hack and squirt. Easy to carry, and apply, isnt picked up by the roots of anything around the tree you H&S.
I wish they would come out with a Tordon in foam because it always has an impact on the surrounding vegetation after H&S and it doesn't go away for a long time. Foam would at least keep it on the target. I don't see a need for gly in a foam, but for a herbicide that has action on the roots it would be great to help keep it off the soil.

I've used the aerosol cans of 2-4-D and the Gel Gly. They are both very handy and worked well, but i just stick to the Gly concentrate in a squirt bottle for hack and squirt. Easy to carry, and apply, isnt picked up by the roots of anything around the tree you H&S.
I wish they would come out with a Tordon in foam because it always has an impact on the surrounding vegetation after H&S and it doesn't go away for a long time. Foam would at least keep it on the target. I don't see a need for gly in a foam, but for a herbicide that has action on the roots it would be great to help keep it off the soil.

Thanks for the input. I appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back