grain prices

Gator, you should know by now all you have to do is ask. I've got over 6k bushels of rye in the bin. Come get some.

I work at Arrow Seed Company in Central NE and we have Winter Rye priced at 10.50/56# Bag (1 bushel bags) and a wide variety of winter wheat starting at 10.50/50# Bag. We also carry a wide selection of other small grains. We deal with everything but Corn and Soybeans.

www.arrowseed.com

we ship anywhere via UPS or Speedee delivery.

hmmmm I got feed oats for $11.00 per 100 lbs - growing well as a fall nurse crop for clovers -

I couldn't get Rye when I wanted to plant - not sure if its available now -

Gator, you should know by now all you have to do is ask. I've got over 6k bushels of rye in the bin. Come get some.
Thanks Jon! You've done plenty for me already, not going to take your seed but thanks.

My coop is so messed up. They wanted $3 a pound for radish but then sold me a 50lb bag for $90.

My coop is so messed up. They wanted $3 a pound for radish but then sold me a 50lb bag for $90.
It's the old "Bulk" pricing as opposed to convenience pricing. I couldn't get mine to break a bag and sell it by the pound so I bought the whole 50 as well. Looks like I am going to have turnips EVERYWHERE...if it ever rains :(

Back