Friend or Foe

lakngolf

I found this creature on one of my young pear trees. Should I feed him to the fish? In the second picture you can see a smaller version of the same creature.

iDqxWo0.jpg

LJANjxg.jpg

Run......its an alien off of the X-Files! Hah

I was a faithful X-Files viewer. Every Friday night some Mulder and Scully, and something as weird as that creature on my pear tree. Hey, I should have noticed how quickly Native Hunter offered a benign suggestion. He is in on this somehow

I was a faithful X-Files viewer. Every Friday night some Mulder and Scully, and something as weird as that creature on my pear tree. Hey, I should have noticed how quickly Native Hunter offered a benign suggestion. He is in on this somehow

Does Fruit from Mars come to mind???

This is exactly why I can't live in the south. You guys with your snakes, ticks, and bugs on steroids scares the bejeebees out of this mountain boy. Run Lakn, run.

I noticed that Hulu has the whole series avaiable to steam......so I have started the while series over again actually!! haha!

I am only through Season 1, but its as good as I remember!

Lak, I hate to tell you this, but now that the fruit is ripe, they are spreading to other states and seeking human hosts.

I give my word that I took this pic this morning and it was not staged.

Come on dogghr, we have bears and hogs and snakes and caterpillars of mass infliction, what's not to love about the south.

Back